The top 25 applicants will receive:
- Complimentary registration
- Three nights stay at The Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Coach airfare* within the U.S. or Canada (for flights into DCA, BWI, IAD), train fare, or mileage reimbursement
*Details regarding hotel and airfare will be shared closer to the conference dates.
A special symposium, including current leaders in the field from academia, industry, and the US Food and Drug Administration, will be held at CRT 2023 for the selected Young Leadership Recognition Program participants.
- Completed a formal fellowship program specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine (interventional cardiology, endovascular medicine, structural heart disease, pathology, etc), within the last seven years
- Younger than 45 years of age at the start of CRT 2023
- Published at least five manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals related to the field of interventional cardiology (inventions may be included)
- Gave at least seven presentations at national or international scientific meetings
- Must not have been a Young Leader at any previous CRT conference
Applications must also contain the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Supporting statement from the applicant’s program director verifying that the applicant is an early career investigator as defined in the eligibility criteria
- Letters of recommendation from two academic interventional cardiologists
- Applications will be judged by the CRT 2023 Planning Committee
Applications must be submitted electronically by following the link above. The curriculum vitae, supporting statement from the applicant’s program director, and letters of recommendation from two academic interventional cardiologists should be uploaded electronically with your application.