In addition to exposure among colleagues, selected Late-Breaking Trial presenters will be CRT 2023 Associate Faculty. As Associate Faculty, your CRT 2023 registration fee will be waived, you will receive a complimentary subscription to Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, complimentary access to CRT Premium and access to the Faculty Lounge at the Omni Shoreham Hotel.
CRT 2023 Late-Breaking Trials are expected to contain the study design, baseline characteristics of the patients enrolled, and trial results. Examples of Late-Breaking Trials include primary results from randomized controlled trials; subgroup analyses, post hoc or prespecified, and long-term follow-up results of randomized trials; observational studies of devices or treatments; and meta-analyses of multiple studies.
- One application must be submitted for each Late-Breaking Trial.
- Please include Late-Breaking Trial submissions and supporting files in the following formats: Word, PowerPoint, Excel or PDF.
- Please use the CRT 2023 PPT Template to submit your Late-Breaking Trial.
- You will have the opportunity to upload more than one file. It may take several minutes for larger files to load.
- Files must be 20 MB or smaller.
- Presentations of accepted Late-Breaking Trials prior to CRT 2023 are strictly prohibited.
- Submissions may not be withdrawn for negative results, and such actions will negatively affect future Late-Breaking Trial applications from both the applicant and the trial sponsor.
- A submission indicates that the trial results will be available by CRT 2023.
- Accepted trials will be presented in the Main Arena with the exact date and times to be determined.
Deadline: Late-Breaking Trials must be submitted electronically by 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 6, 2023.
Inquiries: If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.