Instructions on How to Receive CME Credit for 2022
Please follow the below instructions:
- Go to www.achlcme.org
- Click on “Use Certificate Code”
- Enter the Certificate Code 4526964
- Login or register
- Complete the evaluation and posttest, and your certificate will be immediately available to you to download. The certificate will also be emailed to you. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive in your inbox.
Please note: If you attended the Nurse and Technologist Symposium, your certificate will be emailed to you by March 21. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive in your inbox.
ABIM MOC points will be submitted starting April 1. MOC points MUST be claimed before December 31, in order to be accepted.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact Sara Brykalski at email@example.com.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics to treat patients with carotid and peripheral arterial disease
- Employ new interventional technologies, drugs and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary and endovascular disease
- Discuss which stroke patients are candidates for thrombolytic therapy, and identify those who should receive endovascular thrombectomy
- Appraise percutaneous devices from concept through preclinical and clinical investigation. regulatory approval and clinical application for the treatment of structural heart and valve disease
- Outline clinical and social determinants that contribute to racial/gender disparities in cardiovascular disease and employ strategies to factor these inequalities into care
Interventional cardiologists, clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, fellows, emergency medicine physicians, vascular surgeons, primary care physicians, basic scientists, radiologists, interventional radiologists, nurses, technologists, industry professionals, and other health care professionals who want to enhance their knowledge of complex coronary interventions and the treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease.
The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
ACHL will begin submitting MOC points starting April 1, 2022, and the 1st of the month after that through December 31. MOC points MUST be claimed by December 31, 2022. By providing your ABIM number, you consent to have ACHL and/or our educational partners submit your participation in this activity to the ABIM through the ACCME PARS system.
Disclosure of Financial Relationships With Any Commercial Interest
Guidelines require that participants in CME/CE activities be made aware of all financial relationships that may be perceived as affecting the presentation of the faculty member. ACHL ensures that all faculty and staff involved in the planning, development, and implementation of ACHL activities disclose relevant financial relationships and that conflicts of interest are mitigated before the CME/CE activity occurs.
PLEASE VISIT THE CONFERENCE MOBILE APP FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES.
ACHL and MedStar Washington Hospital staff members/reviewers involved with the planning, development, and/or review of the content for this activity have no relevant affiliations or financial relationships to disclose.
Complete information will be provided to participants prior to the start of the educational activity.
Nurse practitioners and registered nurses may participate in this educational activity and earn a certificate of participation, as AANP and ANCC accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ through its reciprocity agreements.
For Radiologic Technologists
CARDIOVASCULAR PROFESSIONALS' SYMPOSIUM FOR NURSES AND TECHNOLOGISTS: This activity will offer 7 Category A+ continuing education credits. This session will be held on Sunday, February 27 from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM, which includes the Women in Heart Symposium.